Thursday, January 3, 2013

0 History of BPM


When I started to learn the technology called BPM, I was very much interested in the origin of it. Many questions were running in my mind such as,

  • How did the idea of Business process management come up?
  • What are the previous technologies that helped to evolve BPM?
  • Which is the organization that used BPM first?
  • Which year it has been developed? Who are the main contributors? Etc

I was searching for the answers. During the process, I found a blog where some of my questions were answered. I would like to share the links in this post. The author ‘Sandy Kemsley’ has a very good content for the BPM and related technologies in her blog. The history of BPM has been divided into many articles and discussed them elegantly by her.








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like the post, Rate it. Suggestions and comments are always welcome - Admin, eSahaya

X