Thursday, February 14, 2013

0 IPhone Apps - News Apps

IPhone app
On March 23rd,2012, I have received iPhone as a gift from my Dad. An awesome phone with a capacity of 64 GB, May 1st was the date where I have started using the phone after undergoing a dilemma whether to use the phone or not. After showing it to my colleagues and friends I have came to know about - how to use the phone effectively.

Temple Run was the first app that I have installed on my phone. I have started exploring different iPhone apps for daily usage. Gradually I became an app phreak. It was The Microsoft Photosynth (app) that drove me crazy and made me fall in love with the Apps of iOS. Hours have passed by exploring the app and by taking different panoramas. 

I have searched over the net for the must have apps of iPhone. And after having them installed on my phone I felt as if 'I am having a 100 crore check in my pocket'. These apps are just amazing and these  help you in a way beyond your imagination. The Advantage of smart phone is not that you are having a costly phone or you are having it as a piece of show. It is the usage that makes your phone smart. In this post I will share you my experience with the Apps that I have explored and will provide you with some review of the apps. I will also suggest you some apps that you would need for better living. 

I. News Apps

1.Times of India(TOI)

The Times of India, which is one of the largest circulated daily,is an established Indian daily.This app has been a gorgeous one with good interface and readability. Navigation from a section of news to the other is very easy. Apart from that there are several sections to provide you industry related information.

TOI IPhone App 04TOI IPhone App 02TOI IPhone App 03TOI IPhone App 01

2. Bloomberg

With its rich interface, Bloomberg app allows you to have recent and trending news items. It helps you create a profile of your stocks helps you with your stock trading. If allowed, it provides you with alerts and notifications of Stocks and other business related updates.

BLOOMBERG IPhone App 01BLOOMBERG IPhone App 02

3. Money Control 

Money Control fetches you the news related to different stock exchanges like BSE,NSE etc.., in India. I would suggest this app for people who are interested in share trading with in India. It gives the analysis of shares (% up or % down) etc. over a wide variety fields like pharma, infra etc.


MONEY CONTROL IPhone App 03MONEY CONTROL IPhone App 01MONEY CONTROL IPhone App 02

4.NDTV
Trust me,
NDTV is and will be the first to give you an alert in your smart phone. I have apps of different media but all the other app's updates will be followed by the Update from NDTV. 

NDTV IPhone App 04NDTV IPhone App 01NDTV IPhone App 02

TIPS: 

Once the app is installed you would be asked whether you like to receive notifications from the app. If you accept it for that reason you will receive notifications and alerts.
-PMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like the post, Rate it. Suggestions and comments are always welcome - Admin, eSahaya

X